Monday, April 7, 2014

Stop Being So Hard On Yourself!


I will admit, last week was a hard week for me. I am my own worst critic! I pick apart all aspects of my life and judge it, tell myself how I should be doing things, or that I am not doing things right. I judge myself all the time. I heard this over the weekend and it just stuck in my head ever since. We can not truly reach any goals (weightloss, health, career, relationships etc) if we are constantly down on ourselves because we never move forward, we just stay stuck in the past! Not to mention, God made us how we are, perfectly and beautifully! I am who I am because I God made me this way. Today, make a stand to stop picking yourself apart, tell yourself that you are beautiful and make your mission to set goals this week and crush them. This fitness/health journey should not be about changing yourself out of dislike for who you are, it should be about being healthy and loving yourself inside and out. Do it for you and you alone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment