Monday, March 10, 2014

21 Day Fix: Week 2 Review




Total loss in 2 weeks: 2.2 lbs and 9 inches
Week 2 Review of 21 Day Fix
I am very excited to be more than half way through the 21 Day Fix. I have had so much more energy and feel awesome! What I have learned this week:
1. If you are TRULY hungry, eat! Learn to listen to your body and yes there is a difference between thinking you are hungry (not getting enough water could be your issue) and being hungry. I have been messing around a bit with the calorie range to met my activities for the day. Some days, I did add an extra veggie and carb since I was more active, like on my clinical days or when I am burning more calories in my workouts like hiking.
2. This can be a lifestyle. When I first saw the program, I was like " YOU WANT ME TO ONLY EAT THAT???" It seems weird to say that because you get alot of nutrient dense food, but I was going from eating carbs at every meal and snack to 2 a day. It is still tough some days but that is cravings, not my body saying it needs it.
3. I can eat like this and still feed my picky husband. My husband and I have very different lifestyles with it comes to food. I LOVE veggies and fruit and he doesn't go near them. It is tough some days when he is eating his burger with a roll and french fries but I just have mine bunless, sweet potato wedges and veggies. Just as filling and satisfying. I also do not spend any extra at the grocery store since I am making the same meal just changing it a bit to fit my needs. He has also been very supportive through this process along with my entire journey and I dont know what I would do without him in my corner :)
4. I can enjoy the foods I love while still getting results. I LOVE Dark chocolate. So I save a tsp a day for just dark chocolate. It keeps me sane and I love that I can still see results and enjoy it.
5. I will be doing atleast one more total round of the Fix. This program is meant to help you develop a lifestyle change. I am not at my goals yet, so I will continue with another round of the program as is but from  now on, I will eat like this forever (just once I meet my goals, go up to the maintain calorie range).

My Meals
I didn't take any pictures of my meals this week but that is because I tend to eat the same sort of things. It seems boring to some, but it is what I like to do. This week though, I will make sure I make out a meal plan for the week to show everyone what I am eating and when.

My Results
This is the good stuff right? Well this is the disclaimer I would like to give. I do not like my scale. It is not my friend. I am only using the scale for blogging purposes and to show everyone to really not rely on it. This week I only lost .2 pounds. BUT I lost 4 inches! So do not just focus on a number on the scale. Why I think I have not lost pounds: I do not have much "weight" to lose, I am building muscle and I have been around this current weight before I gained all of my weight and I honestly think that everyone's body has a weight it likes to be at, therefore this "weight in pounds" might be mine (doesn't mean I am not losing body fat though and building muscle). So here are the pics for my week 2 results.


If you are interested in seeing what the 21 Day Fix program can do for you, please email me (kmyers12410@gmail.com), Visit my facebook page (www.facebook.com/bbckristie) or Go to my website (www.beachbodycoach.com/kristiemyers)

No comments:

Post a Comment