Friday, March 21, 2014

Week 3 Review of the 21 Day Fix


Week 3 Review of the 21 Day Fix
ITS HERE! It has officially been 21 days! Boy time flied by! I am very excited with the results I got and am currently on Round 2. So what have a learned this week:
1. You can get results in 21 days!
2. Changing up my diet not only helped me lose some stubborn pounds but helped my energy levels, my sleeping, my mood etc.
3. I do not think I would have made it without my Shakeology. It has kept me sane and helped me power through the day. With being in a calorie deficit (you need to eat less calories to lose weight) I was afraid I would lose energy but Shakeology has helped me through without having to drink extra coffee.
4. I lost more weight in these 21 Days then I have in 3 months!!
5. I love Autumn Calabrese and her workouts! Enough said

My Results
Total over the 21 days. I lose 4.4lbs and 13 inches all over. The pictures might not look like I lost alot, but I can tell a difference in my clothes and again I do not have alot to lose, mainly gaining muscle to look more toned, which will replace the fat. I am very excited to see what Round 2 results will look like :)


If you are interested in learning more about the 21 Day Fix and what it can do for you, please contact me by email (kmyers12410@gmail.com), my website (www.beachbodycoach.com/kristiemyers) or my facebook (www.facebook.com/bbckristie)

No comments:

Post a Comment