Monday, March 3, 2014

Week 1 Review: 21 Day Fix





My Week 1 Review of the 21 Day Fix
Week 1 is complete! YAY!!! I have to say that this week was a bit of a struggle but usually the first week of any new program is. I have learned alot though in just a week:
1. I was eating WAYY too much healthy food (yes you can over eat on healthy food). I was eating ALOT of peanut butter, fruit and starchy carbs and not enough veggies. I was doing Body Beast before this, tracking my macros and calories and trying to get a certain amount of carbs in a day and not watching what those carbs were.
2. I missed salads. Again, I was trying to reach a certain calorie and macro goal before so salads just didnt have enough calories in them to fit my plan before. I have one every day now and LOVE it (even got the hubby eating more salads as well)
3. I don't miss all those carbs. I was surprised because I was eating a carb at every meal (including snacks). The first day was a little difficult but by Day 7 I was fine with the 2 carbs a day.
4. I need a eat a just a little more than the plan starts for me on certain days. I am a nursing student so I have days where I am on my feet for 5-6 hours at a hospital and I need more food to fuel those days since they are not my usual days activities. I am going to add a container or two on those days to fuel me through those days (a veggies or carb on those days or an extra shakeology).
5. I missed cardio. I love LOVE love lifting weights especially since it was something my husband would do with me but I missed my cardio as well. I love that this program incorporates weights with the cardio so I get my fix of both.

My MealsMy meals varied from day to day because we all need a little change in life but I do enjoy eating some of the same things every day like my breakfast and snacks. I CRAVE them daily, which is perfect because it keeps my grocery bill down and helps me stay on track. So below are some of my meals for the day including what containers they fill. I will be posting some of the recipes for them through out the rest of my challenge :)


2 Green, 1 Red (Chicken Meatball), 1 Orange
1 Red (Vanilla Shakeology) and 1 Purple (Pineapple and Strawberries)
My ResultsI am pleased with my results seeing as its only been 1 week. I do not have alot of weight (lbs) to lose so I will not realistically lose 10-15lbs in the 21 days but I am happy I have started to lose inches as well. I lost a total of 2 lbs and 4 inches over my body. I can definitely see a difference in my stomach. I apologize now for the pic being in my bra. I figured it covered more than my swim suits anyways haha.



How You Can Join the Challenge!
We have a private group of just women who are doing the 21 Day Fix who are all seeing awesome results! If you would like to be apart of the challenge, message me on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/BBCKristie) , email me (kmyers12410@gmail.com), visit the link below, or leave a comment!
http://teambeachbody.com/en_US/shop/-/shopping?referringRepId=303114

No comments:

Post a Comment