Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Make Your Dreams A Reality While Helping Others!


I joined the Beachbody Team because I wanted to give back to people, what Beachbody has given me. I love helping others reach their goals, while still on my own journey and get paid for it. YES! I get paid to do something I love and am passionate about. You do not have to know everything and all about fitness and nutrition, I am still learning every day myself. You just need to have the drive to want to help others and get paid to do so, make your own hours, be your own boss, make some extra money to pay off those loans, go on a vacation, buy your dream house. I got to quit my job and go back to school full time while still helping my clients and reaching my own health and fitness goals. And you can do that as well! I am looking to build my team with people who are dedicated and ready to help others (there will be training included so no worries)! If you are interested in more information please leave your email below, email me at kmyers12410@gmail.com or message me on my facebook (www.facebook.com/bbckristie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZinXAWFy0c

No comments:

Post a Comment