Sunday, February 23, 2014

21 Day Fix: What is it?




The 21 Day Fix! What is it? What can you expect? Does it get results?

I received my 21 Day Fix pack this weekend and I am soo excited to start tomorrow (Monday Feb 24). I have already planned out my meals and packed them for tomorrow so I will stay on track. I will be posting weekly on my progress, my ups and downs and a real life account of how the program works. But enough about me, lets get to talking about the program itself!

What is it and what does it include?
It is a 21 day program with 7 different workouts (8 if you order through a coach). Every day, you will be doing a different workout that works different muscle groups. They include cardio, total body, upper body, lower body, Pilates, yoga and dirty 30 (pretty excited about this one). Along with the workouts, you get portion control containers along with a nutrition guide to help you pick healthy choices while eating at home or out (I will explain in a bit). These take all the guess work out of nutrition. You eat what fits in the containers. If you order the challenge pack, you also get a 30 day supply of Shakeology! It is part of the meal plan and will get you maximum results during your 21 days.

What are these containers?

Each container has its on purpose. They include: Protein, Carbs, Veggies, Fruits, Nuts or healthy fats, Seeds and dressings, and you get teaspoons as well that are nut butters and oils. Depending on your weight, you are assigned a certain number of each containers. For example, I am in the 1200-1499 calorie range, therefore I get 4 proteins, 2 carbs, 3 veggies, 2 fruits, 1 healthy fat, 1 seed and 2 teaspoons. You just put as much food that fits into its container and then eat it! SIMPLE! And trust me, the containers may look small but I packed my food for tomorrow and you get ALOT in those containers. You are also allowed treats through the program 3 times a week (wine, chocolate oo my!).

What kind of results will I expect?
The test group lost between 10 to 15 lbs in just 21 days! I have been snooping around at people doing the program now and they are seeing similar results. This is amazing! There is also a 3 day fix, that is great to kick those results into over drive and get ready for that special event or vacay!

Like I said before, I will be posting weekly my results and journey throughout the 21 days. If you are interested in more information or how to order, visit the link below! This is the last week you can get FREE shipping on the 21 day fix!

https://extranet.securefreedom.com/MillionDollarBody/csShopping/ShoppingCart_Detail.asp?PriceID=594512&Cat=Challenge%20Packs|&AddToCart=




No comments:

Post a Comment