Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Goal: Inspire, Save Lives and End the Trend!


My goal for 2014: Help as many people as I can get healthy, fit and LOVE their bodies!

When people ask me why I do what I do for a living, I simple say, "I want to save lives!" Since I was a little girl, I have always wanted to help people. I became fascinated with medicine and how the body works. This led me to a week long Summer Medical Camp that I was nominated for in high school, every movie or show I could get my hands on about medicine and medical mysteries, going to school for Nursing (and later going for my Masters), and becoming an health/fitness coach. 

I became an Independent Team Beachbody coach because I wanted to give back to others, like my coach has given back to me. I have learned so much throughout my fitness/health journey (nutrition, how the body processes foods, what workouts work and don't work, how your body reacts to certain kinds of exercises, and not all programs work for everyone). My journey (see my first post) has been tough and amazing at the same time and I am still currently on it, but I want to help others get healthy and end the trend of obesity. In a time where fast food is the easy choice and exercise is put on the back burner, there is a rise in obesity, especially childhood obesity. This leads to high cholesterol, diabetes, heart attacks, high blood pressure etc.

So how exactly am I going to end this trend? By touching as many lives as I can and helping they start and throughout their journey. I try and lead by example, showing people that "fast food" can be natural and healthy, that natural food can be good, showing you can be a busy person and get a good workout in (even in 30 minutes), and show that you can go from being so upset with your body and how you feel to feeling amazing, happy and healthy! I love hearing everyone's stories and their "why's" to wanting to become healthier and love helping them and keeping them motivated.

Like I said in the beginning, I want people to love their bodies! This doesn't mean you have to be stick thin, starve or be a "model". It just takes a little education, good and healthy food and exercise and your body will transform before your eyes! I thought when I started, that I need to be a size 0, eat very little food and do 2 hours of cardio at the gym a day. I WAS SOO WRONG! You can eat! You do not need to be a size 0! You can love your body and get healthy! You just might need a little help and that is what I want to do for you!!!!! When I see the people I am helping losing 5lbs, 10lbs, 15lbs, lowering their body fat percentage, lowering their blood pressure, being confident in that dress or swim suit, all by eating healthy and working out, it brings me soo much joy because I know that I have touched their lives and journey in some way!

I hope this helps you understand a little bit about what I do and what I love it. If you are interested in earning an income coaching, while giving back to others and helping them reach their goals, let me know either by commenting below or messaging me (kmyers12410@gmail.com). There are Free 1 week coach boot camps online we have, that are great for anyone interested (there is no commitment for joining in the week). You are never alone and we all support eachother.


Have an amazing, happy and healthy day :)
Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment