Thursday, February 20, 2014

Clean Eating Crock Pot Meatball Recipe

This isn't my pic, I ate my dinner so fast, I didn't get time to take a pic!

As requested, some healthy recipes will be posted once a week! I test all my recipes out before I share them so I know they actually taste good (lucky for you!). So today I am posting these clean eating crock pot meatballs. These are great to make for a party (just double the recipe) or when you are craving something "bad" but don't want the guilt.

Ingredients
-1lbs of ground turkey or lean ground beef
-1 tbsp of garlic powder
-1 tbsp of onion powder
-1 tbsp of Italian seasonings
-1 1/2cup of tomato sauce (no sugar added)

Directions
-Mix the meat, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning together
-Form 1oz balls and place in crock pot in a single layer
-Pour tomato sauce over top
-Cook on low for 3-4 hours

Serve with 100% whole wheat pasta or roll with a little bit of cheese or just eat alone with a salad :)

Let me know if you try this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment